If you have never tasted Haskapa Jam, there is a treat in store for you.
The haskap berry is dark, frosty, and purplish in color, oval in shape, about an inch long, with sweet, deep crimson flesh.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
This Haskapa Jam comes from Nova Scotia, under the Haskapa brand, which produces a number of haskap products. I have tried the products and have found them to be of excellent quality and the taste is out of this world.
For more information on the Haskapa brand online, and to see the line of haskap berry products they carry, check them out online:
However, some of their products are carried by Harvest Barn Country Markets – one in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the other in St. Catharines, in southern Ontario. They are online too @:
- Roasted Haskap Glazed Holiday Turkey
- Grilled Haskapa Smoked Paprika Pork Riblets
- Haskapa BBQ Glaze for Meats
- Haskapa Parfaits with Bee Pollen
- Haskapa Lime Milkshakes
- Haskapa Witchy Finger Cookies
Get yourself a jar of this Haskapa Jam, and you will become a believer!
- Web Chef Review: Haskapa Jalapeño Haskap Relish
- Web Chef Review: Haskapa Juice
- How to Make Haskapa BBQ Glaze for Meats + Video
- How to Make Haskapa Glaze for Poultry + Video
- How to Grill Jalapeño Haskap Chicken + Video