This year, we have decided to serve Witch Finger Breadsticks as a tasty Halloween treat!
Last year, we made Haskapa Witchy Finger Cookies, and they were not only amazingly delicious, but also looked gory & gnarly, like a witch’s fingers might.
Plus, to me, it’s important to serve Halloween treats that aren’t just in the sweets category. These breadsticks will give some variety in the candy-packed menu for this strange holiday!
Witch Finger Breadsticks:
You can use your own recipe for breadstick dough from scratch, or use prepared, frozen breadstick dough.
Type: Snack Recipe
Prep Time: about 15 min
Bake Time: about 15 min
Yield: as many as you like!
- breadstick dough – either from scratch or prepared frozen
- cream cheese – or egg whites
- almond slices
- Roll & form breadsticks into uneven sticks, making gnarly looking finger joints & place on baking sheets.
- If using egg white wash, instead of cream cheese to attach almond slices to look like fingernails, apply to one end of each finger & place almond slice on top.
- Bake breadsticks, according to directions of your recipe or on the package.
- If using cream cheese to attach almond slices to look like fingernails, apply some cream cheese on one end of baked breadsticks, while still warm, and place an almond slice on top.
Served on a large platter, these ghoulish breadsticks are fantastically freakish & tasty too.
Try any of our cream cheese dip recipes to serve with these Witch Finger Breadsticks!
- How to Bake Haskapa Witchy Finger Cookies + Video: Homemade Halloween Treats
- How to Cook Eyeball Meatballs with Sauce: Halloween Treats
- How to Make Cheesecake Bite Ice Cream Cake + Video
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make Blue Cheese Dip with Walnuts: Memorial Day Celebrations