Napa Valley Vinegar Co. makes some of the most delicious balsamic vinegars I have ever tasted, and Napa Valley Bordeaux Cherry Balsamic Vinegar is one of them.
Their dark colored bottles also have cork stoppers to maintain optimal flavor and freshness.
Their balsamics are from Modena, Italy, where some of the best balsamics in the world originate. They are cask-aged and then the amazing, intense fruit purees and wines are added. Absolutely fantastic!
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
This balsamic vinegar could be drizzled on fruit, ice cream, yogurt, meats, cheesecake, cheese, salad or in vinaigrettes or marinades. It could be splashed into cocktails, combined in glazes and sauces, to name a few of the uses.
- Braised Napa Valley Bordeaux Cherry Balsamic Pork Breast Bones
- Napa Valley Bordeaux Cherry Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
Some of the other balsamic vinegars by Napa Valley Vinegar Co., which I have used and really enjoyed in every recipe are:
You can find all of these fabulously delicious balsamic vinegars at Wine Country Kitchens online:
Get yourself a bottle of this black gold of a balsamic – Napa Valley Bordeaux Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, and experiment with all of its goodness.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Chardonnay Peach Vinegar
- How to Cook Napa Valley Bordeaux Cherry Balsamic Chicken Livers + Video