This Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar is a must-share from Wine Country Kitchens!
You really should make a point of trying this fantastic blood orange vinegar.
It’s bursting with the flavor of real blood orange puree and white wine vinegar, this vinegar is a beautiful, ruby color, and the flavor is like you just peeled a blood orange and took your first tasty bite.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
I made a lovely Napa Valley Blood Orange Buttermilk Salad Dressing for a salad recently – so good! A splash in a martini would be so different and tasty. As well, added into a fruit punch it would really give it a flavor boost.
This pretty, red vinegar comes in a nice sturdy square bottle, a bonus when arranging in your pantry or cupboard. A good cork top keeps your vinegar fresh and preserves the fruit flavor for a long time.
This delicious Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar comes from Wine Country Kitchens out of the Napa Valley. Do try some of their versatile vinegars, made with real fruit puree for maximum flavor.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. also carries a complete line of these flavored vinegars, so in addition to this Blood Orange infused vinegar, they have Chardonnay Peach, Champagne Pear, Raspberry, Sweet Mango and Cherry Cabernet.
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar is sure to spice up the personality of your dishes!
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar
- How to Make Napa Valley Blood Orange Buttermilk Salad Dressing + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Chardonnay Peach Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar