This is what I say about Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Chardonnay Peach Vinegar.
This amazing peach vinegar comes in a square bottle, which is perfect for arranging in your pantry or cupboard, and it has a good cork on it to keep the vinegar fresh and tasty.
This chardonnay wine vinegar contains real peach puree – you can even see the bits of peaches floating in the vinegar and when you open the bottle top, you would swear that you had just cut a fresh, plump peach in half. I have always loved peaches and their aroma comes through so very distinctly.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
One could use this vinegar on a salad as a dressing, reduced to a syrup to drizzle on fresh fruit, ice cream or yogurt, or you could marinate most any meat in it, and be very satisfied with the great flavor imparted.
Even the color of this Chardonnay Peach Vinegar is peachy looking – so pretty and appealing. I think it would be very tasty to use Napa Valley Vinegar Co on grilled asparagus, grilled lettuce, radicchio with warm Chardonnay Peach Vinaigrette – the uses seem endless.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. also carries a complete line of these flavored vinegars, so in addition to this Chardonnay Peach infused vinegar, they have Blood Orange, Champagne Pear, Raspberry, Sweet Mango and Cherry Cabernet.
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Chardonnay Peach Vinegar will help you spruce up your act in the kitchen!
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Champagne Pear Vinegar