What I say about Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar is that it is fantastic.
This delicious vinegar comes to you in a nice square bottle that is perfect for arranging in your cupboard or pantry. It has a good cork to keep the vinegar fresh and tasty.
When you open the bottle the overwhelming fragrance of cherries is so wonderful that you would think you had just picked a handful of ripe cherries. Oh my, but I do love that smell.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar is suitable to use as a duck sauce, as a wonderful vinaigrette on fresh or grilled greens, as a reduction syrup to drizzle on fresh fruit, ice cream or yogurt, as a marinade for most meats, as a dipping sauce for spare ribs or chops, even as a splash in a martini – Sour Cherry Cabernetinis – or added to a fruit punch or other beverages.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. also carries a complete line of these flavored vinegars, so in addition to this Cherry Cabernet infused vinegar, they have Chardonnay Peach, Champagne Pear, Raspberry, Sweet Mango and Blood Orange.
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
All of the products I have used from Wine Country Kitchens have been of high quality and I feel certain you will enjoy using them as well as they make your great recipes even better.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar will spark your taste buds & your imagination in the kitchen.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Chardonnay Peach Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar
- How to Make Napa Valley Cherry Cabernet Caramel + Video