Some paprika has relatively no flavor, that you purchase from your grocer. Some is so spicy, you can hardly take it.
If you’re looking for the perfect alternative for paprika, I suggest La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika Powder.
Now, La Chinata paprika comes from Spain and there are 3 varieties: sweet, bitter sweet, and spicy.
Here’s what I say about La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika Powder:
I’ve created a number of amazing La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika Recipes with this spice, and they have all been stellar.
It’s delicious on dinner, lunch and breakfast alike…one meats, in sauces, soups and on vegetables. Superb!
The bang for your buck that you get out of this tin of paprika powder is beyond compare. The rich smokey flavor & fragrance is enough to make your mouth water from the thought of it’s taste.
The container comes with a little lip on the lid, making it easier for the user to open it with a spoon or knife.
I was unable to find this product at my own grocer, and I got it online @ Qualifirst Foods.
I hope you enjoy What I Say About Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen! Eat Deliciously!
Fine Foods: Qualifirst Foods
- Web Chef Review: La Chinata Bitter Sweet Smoked Paprika Powder
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers
- How to Roast Smoked Paprika Chicken Quarters
- How to Cook Smoked Paprika, Piquillo Pepper & Tomato Soup
- How to Cook Chipotle, Smoked Paprika & Pistachio Crusted Pork Tenderloin + Video