These are Royal Command Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers, and not only are they tasty, but you get a huge can of them. This allows you to get some really substantial recipes created out of them, not just use them for a garnish here and there.
The reason I say this is because I know it. I’ve already made 2 great soups out of these, and had plenty left for numerous recipes subsequently.
Here’s what I say about:
There are no seeds, “no” skin, no muss, no fuss…they are ready for anything anytime.
The peppers are packed so nicely in their brine, all in a layered spiral throughout the can.
In the Royal Command Piquillo Pepper recipes I’ve created, they seem to pair perfectly with the La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika Powder I reviewed for you before.
Royal Command Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers were not available through my grocer, so I got them from Qualifirst Foods.
I hope you enjoy What I Say About Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen! Eat Deliciously!
Fine Foods: Qualifirst.com
- How to Cook Smoked Paprika, Piquillo Pepper & Tomato Soup
- How to Roast Bacon, Cheddar & Piquillo Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers + Video
- How to Cook Chickpea, Piquillo Pepper & Shredded Chicken Soup
- Web Chef Review: La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika Powder
- Web Chef Review: La Chinata Bitter Sweet Smoked Paprika Powder