Epicureal Saigon Cinnamon is one exceptional spice I’d like to share with you.
It is very fragrant or aromatic. Saigon cinnamon, in particular, is much higher in essential oils and cinnamaldehyde than other cinnamon species.
So, in essence, this cinnamon gives you more “bang for the buck” with more cinnamon flavor. This also means, you are able to use less of it in recipes, if desired, and still get the same results.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
Maybe you’ll even be game to try it in some amazing savory dishes for a hint of the exotic, like in a great curry or meat rub! Whatever you cook or bake with this cinnamon will be marvelous, I’m sure of it.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Vietnamese Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Tenderflake Puff Pastry
- National Apple Turnover Day Sounds Amazing – Quick Recipe Included
- How to Bake Pork Sausages in Puff Pastry: School Lunch Ideas
- Web Chef Review: Fern’s Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Comet’s Tail Peppercorns