Tenderflake Puff Pastry is a great staple freezer item to have around.
That being said, there is no shame in buying prepared puff pastry that you can fill & bake yourself. It’s a marvelous option and a tasty one at that too.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
Puff pastry is great to have on hand for last minute Holiday entertaining because it bakes up so quickly & is extremely versatile.
Kids really love this kind of pastry as it’s so flaky, falls apart & makes tasty crumbs with a nice crunch.
As I mentioned, it is available in the freezer section of your grocer, and it keeps very well.
If nothing else, pick up a box, follow the selected recipes they have on the back, or grab another recipe calling for puff pastry and see how it goes. You’ll surprise yourself!
Make Tenderflake Puff Pastry an item you have on hand for tasty tidbits & snacking emergencies alike.
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Pork Sausages in Puff Pastry: School Lunch Ideas
- Web Chef Review: Excelsior Genuine Jamaican Water Crackers
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Saigon Cinnamon
- Web Chef Review: Nicole’s Divine Crackers – My Dreams Come True!
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Himalayan Pink Salt