It’s the old-fashioned way without the cheat step. However, it only takes about 2 minutes to whip up, nonetheless.
So, whether you’re a child who has a sweet tooth, or a child-at-heart with a sweet tooth, then you are in luck.
In fact, it might be just the way your mom made it for you when you were little.
Great for breakfast, as a snack (and my favorite late night snack as of late), or as a quick meal, cinnamon toast is where it’s at…
Enjoy the nostalgic memories when you make this Sweet Treat!
Type: Breakfast Recipe
Serve With: Hot Tea or Cold Milk on the side!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yield: Enough for about 6 slices of bread, spread generously.
- 4 tbsp butter – softened
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- sliced bread – white works best
- In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar and cinnamon using the back of a fork and evenly combine all ingredients.
- Toast bread slices until they are done to your desired texture.
- Spread on cinnamon sugar butter on your toast.
- Slice into squares or diamonds and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this Quick Meal Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Cook French Toast: National French Toast Day
- How to Cook Pear Sauce
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Egg Nog French Toast
- ‘Tis National Fluffernutter Day: What are Fluffernutters?
- How to Cook Traditional French Toast