These Epicureal Piri Piri Chillies are actual tiny dried chillies, also referred to as African Bird’s Eye Chillies.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
I got this product online from Qualifirst Foods.com online, a company out of Toronto, and I received delivery the very next day.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
Want some piri piri recipes?
Piri Piri Chili Recipes:
- Chili Cinnamon CheeCha Drop Cookies
- Quick Brine for Pork Loin
- Roasted Pulled Pork
- BBQ Pepper Crusted Eye of Round Beef Roast
- Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops
Do try these Epicureal Piri Piri Chillies, and see your special dishes come to life.
- Web Chef Review: Fee Brothers Celery Bitters
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Saigon Cinnamon
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic White Tea with Vanilla
- How to Quick Brine a Pork Loin + Video
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Comet’s Tail Peppercorns