The best part, to me, about Mexican food is the guacamole!
There may always be enough rice & beans, but there’s never enough guacamole! ~ Ingrid Turner
This recipe for my Guapa Guacamole is very simple to make, is extremely tasty and works with your taste preferences.
“Guapa” in Spanish means “lovely”, and this is surely just that…
Type: Appetizer Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados – medium-sized
- juice of 1 lime – more or less, as desired
- 1 tsp cilantro – or parsley
- 1 tsp scallions – finely minced; or chives
- 1-2 dashes of hot sauce
- dash cayenne
- 1/4 tsp garlic – fresh, minced
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- With a fork, coarsely mash the avocados in a mixing bowl with other ingredients.
- Gently stir until just combined – don’t over-mash or mix.
- Re-season with salt & pepper, if necessary, as well as adding any extra ingredients you like – sour cream, tequila, diced tomatoes, etc.
- Serve with chips, veggies, as a filling or topping.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Avocado Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Olé, it’s National Guacamole Day: How to Make Guapa Guacamole
- How to Make Guacam-Olé: National Guacamole Day
- How to Make Grandstand Guacamole
- How to Bake Crunchy Tortilla Chips: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Bake Homemade Tortilla Chips