A true necessity for accompanying Mexican dishes, it is fabulous to know How to Bake Tortilla Chips!
A Cinco de Mayo Fiesta simply isn’t complete without these crispy, crunchy chips seasoned to your own taste.
How to Bake Crunchy Tortilla Chips:
Type: Snack Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Bake Time: 9 – 12 min
Yield: 2 trays – 11 x 15 inch baking sheets
- 1 pkg of tortillas
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- sprinkling of salt and ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil or peanut oil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground Ancho chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with oil and stack.
- Cut through tortillas stacks creating 8 wedges each.
- Sprinkle the tops of tortillas with paprika, cumin, cayenne, ancho chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer on 2 baking sheets which have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 9 – 12 min.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Mexican Food Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Homemade Tortilla Chips
- How to Make Beef Burritos: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Cook Beef & Pulled Pork Mexican Lasagna + Video: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Cook Spanish Rice in a Rice Cooker + Video
- How to Cook Brisket-Style Pork Loin Roast + Video: Tailgating Central