This recipe for How to Grill Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs may just be the tastiest dish of Summer so far!
Such a delicious recipe. I hope you use often and enjoy it as much as we do.
Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs:
For this recipe, we are using Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce that’s thick, sweet, smoky, tangy & spicy with the kick of bourbon flavor that’s out of this world on pork.
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 45 min – 1 hr
Grill Time: ~ 6 min
Yield: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 3 – 4 lbs pork side ribs – cut into pieces to fit in the pot
- ~ 1/4 cup Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 dozen peppercorns
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 doz coriander seeds
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- sea salt – to taste
- 1 or 2 apples – * optional; washed, peeled, seeded, cut into quarters and buttered
- In a large stock pot, filled 3/4 of the way with lightly salted water, bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, and red chili flakes and bring ribs up to a boil. Then, simmer until they are tender, but not yet falling off of the bone, which will take 45 min – 1 hr.
- Remove ribs from hot water and transfer to work surface.
- Brush ribs liberally with Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce.
- Place ribs on preheated grill with BBQ sauced side down and allow ribs to sear and brown, forming grill marks as well – about 3 – 5 min, depending on grill heat.
- While bottom side is grilling, brush top side with Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce, and baste well.
- Turn ribs over and repeat basting top side of ribs again.
- Place apple quarters on grill.
- Grill ribs until the other side has attained grill marks as well. During this time, the apple quarters need to be turned too, so they will also get nice grill marks on them.
- Remove ribs and apples from grill and serve.
This show is brought to you by Wine Country Kitchens. They bring the Napa Valley…to your table!
Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs are simple perfection!
- How to BBQ Pork Ribs + Video: Cooking Adventures with Kimberly
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Chicken + Video
- How to Grill Mom’s BBQ Pork Ribs: Victoria Day Recipes
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Merlot BBQ Eye of Round Steaks + Video