Mom’s Pork Ribs are the perfect to any BBQ get-together, and this weekend, we’re cooking them up for Victoria Day!
What could be more mouthwatering than some BBQ pork ribs, with that beautiful char, the sweet, savory & tangy BBQ sauce, and that moist, tender pork?
So, invite the whole crew – family, friends & loved ones – and pick up some extra racks of ribs because these will fly off the grill!
Mom’s Pork Ribs:
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 7 min
- review: Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce4 – 6 lbs of pork ribs
- 3 bay leaves
- BBQ sauce
- salt & pepper – to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water (enough water to cover the ribs), add in the ribs, bay leaves, about 1 tbsp salt and bring back up to a boil, then simmer until the ribs are tender, but do not yet fall off the bone.
- Preheat the BBQ on medium-high heat.
- Prepare a good BBQ sauce or use an already prepared sauce.
- Place ribs on a hot BBQ and grill both sides until good grill marks form.
- Brush with BBQ Sauce and cook ribs on both sides, re-brushing with more sauce after they are turned.
- Place ribs on a large serving platter and separate ribs to form suitable servings. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with additional sauce for dipping.
This is a very easy and tasty method of preparing amazing ribs that do not get over cooked or burn on the BBQ.
Finger lickin’ good, Mom’s Pork Ribs will feed your craving on Victoria Day!
- How to BBQ Pork Ribs + Video: Cooking Adventures with Kimberly
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs + Video
- How to BBQ Dry Rubbed Pork Ribs: 4th of July Fare
- How to BBQ Turkey Legs + Video
- How to Make Honey Garlic Pork Ribs in the Oven