Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce is like Wow for your mouth!
Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce:
Check out Napa Jack’s whole line of delicious BBQ sauces and rubs, online:
Video Review: Napa Jack's Original BBQ Sauce
I am also using Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters, together with dried orange zest, to bring out, even more of the orange flavor. Orange bitters are very orange-predominant and intense, with amazing flavoring.
Video Review: Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters
My Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce recipe makes enough to coat 4 pork chops on both sides. You can always double or triple the quantities, if you want to keep enough ready, for other uses.
Type: Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 3 min
Yield: about 3 tbsp of basting sauce
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 1 1/2 tbsp Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 tsp dried orange zest
- 2 to 5 drops of Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- For Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce, in a small bowl, mix together Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce, Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters, dried orange zest, pepper & hot sauce, combining well.
- To prepare 4 pork chops, brush them with the basting sauce and place them on a hot, preheated grill, basted side down. Grill long enough for grill marks to become evident – about 2 – 3 min. In the meantime, baste the top side of the chops.
- Turn chops over and grill the other side. Transfer chops to a frying pan with an oven safe handle, and place into a 35o degrees F oven for a few min, until the inside of a tested chop has reached the stage of doneness you prefer, and the inside is still juicy.
- After resting covered, for 3 – 5 min, serve your chops.
A combination made in heaven – orange with pork, and this glaze makes things sticky & delicious!
This is a very quick basting sauce to prepare, and it makes your pork chops or other meats, taste even better.
Check out the whole show for How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops:
Cooking Show: How to Grill Napa Jack's Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops
I am sure you will want to keep this basting recipe for Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce on hand.
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky Pork Rib Chops + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce