This is what I say about Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Sauce.
You really need to try this delicious and fragrant BBQ sauce, which comes in a nice bottle perfect to line up a few in your pantry so they are handy when needed.
This BBQ sauce is so tasty and smells heavenly. It has a sweetness, a tantalizing smokiness, and the Chipotle spice is downright exciting to your taste buds. The clever addition of Cabernet rounds out the flavor to give you something truly exceptional.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
I have tried a number of their sauces and as I taste each one, I think it’s the best one. This one, however, is pretty special. Being that it’s so nice and thick, I have used it on chicken, which I cooked on the BBQ. It was incredibly delicious. The Chipotle flavor and hints of spices were amazing and did wonders for my chicken.
I have also coated my corn-on-the-cob, which I also grilled and my family and guests were blown away with the flavor!
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley to your table.
Check out their entire line of Napa Jack’s BBQ Sauces and Rubs. They are all all-natural & gluten-free. Do try a few of their products – you won’t be sorry!
This Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Sauce is oh-so worth it!
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Merlot BBQ Sauce
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Chicken + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce