If you want something tasty & quick to grill up this season, Grilled Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops are just what you are yearning for.
One of my favorite dinners is BBQ‘d pork chops, and when you add in orange zest and bitters with BBQ sauce flavors, you have my delicious recipe for How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops.
Talk about succulent pork chops, and flavor packed BBQ sauce – it is hard to beat this combination for getting your taste buds dancing..
Grilled Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops:
This recipe will work equally well with any other cut of pork chop.
I use Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce from Wine Country Kitchens in this basting sauce. I like their Original BBQ Sauce because it is a simple sauce and won’t be over-powered with the added orange flavors.
Check out my Video Review!
To get the orange flavor kick, instead of using orange juice or whole orange, I am using orange zest and a fantastic product – Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters. These orange bitters impart a bright, concentrated orange flavor that permeates the meat in a most delicious way.
Check out my Video Review!
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
BBQ Time: 6 – 8 min
Oven Time: ~ 5 min
Yield: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 4 pork loin center chops
- 1 1/2 tbsp Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 2 – 5 drops of Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters
- 3/4 tsp dried orange zest
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your grill on medium high heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce, Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters, orange zest, hot sauce, and pepper.
- For basting sauce, whisk ingredients together well, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Brush an oven proof sauté pan with olive oil, and allow it to heat up in the oven.
- Season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
- Brush one side of chops with basting sauce. Place chops on preheated grill, with coated side facing down, and coat the side facing up, with the basting sauce.
- Allow chops to grill until distinct grill marks develop.
- Turn chops over and continue grilling until the second side develops the desired grill marks.
- As soon as grill marks have developed on both sides of the chops, transfer chops to the preheated sauté pan. The chops will finish cooking to the desired degree of doneness, in the oven.
- It should take about 3 – 6 minutes for the chops to finish cooking in the oven.
- Remove chops from oven and cover sauté pan loosely with foil wrap, allowing the chops to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
See for yourself how well the orange, and hot sauce go together.
Try this recipe for Grilled Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops, and you will make this or a version of it over & over again.
- How to Make Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky Pork Rib Chops + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs + Video
- How to Cook Napa Jack’s Oven-Roasted BBQ Chicken Drumsticks + Video