Once you use this recipe for How to Grill Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky Pork Rib Chops, you will want to make it over and over again in the future.
Cooking your rib chops this way will ensure a robust flavor, as well as gorgeous grill marks & happy taste buds all around.
Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky Pork Rib Chops:
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 – 20 min, depending on the you’re grilling on
Yield: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 4 large pork chops – 3/4 to 1 inch thick; patted dry
- 1/4 cup Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Oil or spray barbeque grill racks. Preheat barbeque until hot.
- Place chops into a large resealable plastic bag. Add in the Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce, olive oil, black pepper, bay leaf, and gently squeeze and shake bag back and forth to coat all sides of the pork rib chops.
- Seal bag and allow to sit for from 20 min to several hours, refrigerated.
- Arrange pork chops on grill rack, using the rest of the marinade for basting. If needed, use extra BBQ sauce for basting during cooking time.
- Tip: If you find that the meat has attached itself to the grill racks, just leave it for a few more minutes and it will release itself for you.
- Once distinct grill marks have formed, about 5 – 8 min, turn chops over and do the same on the other side.
- Tips: It is a sure bet that these chops are done at this time, but you might want to test the doneness now. If necessary, continue to cook till the meat is done to your liking. Make sure you move the meat away from any flames that flare up. It is best to stay near the grill to make sure you don’t burn or overcook the chops.
- Remove chops to a tray and serve.
If you wish, provide some extra BBQ sauce for dipping the meat.
I find that chops cooked this way are succulent & delicious and heartily recommend using Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce for your preparation of pork rib chops.
This show is brought to you by Wine Country Kitchens – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
These Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky Pork Rib Chops on the Grill are outstanding, try to make extra for leftovers!
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- How to Make Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Chicken + Video