Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar – WOW this stuff is serious flavor!
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
It comes in a beautiful, square bottle, so it fits perfectly in your pantry or cupboard. The bottle comes with a nice cork to keep everything fresh.
I would definitely consider reducing this vinegar down to make a tangy raspberry syrup to drizzle over dessert, or as a hot raspberry and chive vinaigrette like one I made last evening, served over a grilled endive salad. I would even splash it over a raspberry pie filling, fish, steak fries, fruit gazpacho or in a fresh berry punch or other beverages.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar is fantastic as a salad dressing or a marinade for chicken or veal so your meal will have that nice hint of raspberries. I feel sure you will enjoy the taste.
Napa Valley Vinegar Co. also carries a complete line of these flavored vinegars, so in addition to this Raspberry infused vinegar, they have Chardonnay Peach, Champagne Pear, Blood Orange, Sweet Mango and Cherry Cabernet.
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
Do try this Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar and experiment to find the way you like it best.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Champagne Pear Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar
- How to Make Raspberry Parfaits with Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar