Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Champagne Pear Vinegar is as delicious as it sounds, and just as versatile.
When you open the bottle the smell of pears is the first thing you notice and this lovely vinegar goes so well on a salad, as a marinade, on chicken, veal, beef or fish. I used it on a beautiful salad to which I added fresh sliced pears and this vinegar married perfectly with the salad as it imparts a fantastic tang & brightness.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
It would also be a good addition to a fresh potato salad – like an Herbed Potato Salad with Chapagne Pear Vinaigrette, or Grilled Tilapia with Champagne Pear Vinegar Reduction. A Sour Pear Martini would be a thought as well using just a splash of this flavorful vinegar.
All of the Napa Valley Vinegar Co. vinegars come in a lovely, square, glass bottle that stores so conveniently in your pantry or cupboard, and comes with a good cork top that keeps the contents fresh and tasty.
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
Any way you use it, Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Champagne Pear Vinegar will add tons of personality to your recipes.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Chardonnay Peach Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Cherry Cabernet Vinegar