What do you think of a Watermelon & Cucumber Salad for Victoria Day?
Perfect for everyone, including the kids.
What a refreshing side dish for your Victoria Day festivities, plus it features red & white colors of the Canadian flag too.
Type: Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 English cucumbers – partly peeled, removing strips of the peeling
- 1/2 of a large watermelon – cut into a large dice
- juice of 3 ripe limes
- 1/3 cup of torn mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Into a large serving bowl, place diced cucumbers and watermelon cubes.
- Toss with the juice of limes.
- Sprinkle with salt and mint leaves.
You can substitute any herb leaves you wish to replace the mint leaves, if desired.
A fabulous summertime favorite – you will want to make this Watermelon & Cucumber Salad again & again, but especially on Victoria Day!
- How to Make Spicy Cucumber & Mango Salad + Video
- How to Make Tangy Citrus-Ade: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Cottage Cucumber Salad
- How to Make 3 Unique Recipes for Cucumbers
- How to Make Cucumber Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches: School Lunch Ideas