Cottage Cucumber Salad combines cucumbers with the tang of sour cream for a perfect side salad.
* Tip: Try adding bacon to this recipe. Oh, wow!
Type: Salad Recipe
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 oz cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp scallions – chopped
- 1 tsp parsley – chopped
- dash cayenne pepper
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- Partially peel cucumbers by peeling one strip, leaving a strip of skin, peeling a strip, and so on.
- Slice cucumbers into medallions.
- Mix cottage cheese & sour cream with scallions and 3/4 of the cucumber slices.
- Pile in the center of a serving bowl.
- Use the rest of the cucumber slices to arrange around the edge of the bowl.
- Season salad with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, to taste, and sprinkle chopped parsley over top.
What a pretty presentation, and then, it tastes so good.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Cucumber Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make 3 Unique Recipes for Cucumbers
- How to Make Cucumber Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches: School Lunch Ideas
- How to Make Creamy Broccoli Salad: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Make Macaroni Salad with Wheat Crackers & Cheese + Dessert Wrap: School Lunch Ideas
- How to Make Spicy Cucumber & Mango Salad + Video