You will enjoy this salad so much that you will wish to add it to your regular repertoire.
The fresh cucumbers have a great crunch, the mango adds a bit of sweetness and the lime gives a tasty tang to the salad. The spice is just what you need to balance out the flavors.
How To Make Spicy Cucumber and Mango Salad:
Type: Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 8 min
Yields: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 ripe Atulfo mango
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- freshly cracked pepper and salt
- chili flakes
- extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 2 medium sized cucumbers by peeling and cutting them into bite-sized chunks. Place into an appropriate serving bowl.
- Peel & using a sharp knife, cut mango into bite-sized chunks and add to bowl.
- Add juice of half a fresh lime.
- On top of the salad, grind cracked pepper and salt, to taste.
- Drizzle a small amount of good quality extra virgin olive oil over top of salad.
- Sprinkle a few chili flakes on top.
- Gently combine all ingredients with hands or a salad spoon.
There is no doubt that you and your family will enjoy this innovative spicy cucumber and mango salad, especially on a hot Summer day.
I hope you enjoy this Cucumber Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Jicama Salad: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Make Napa Valley Cucumber Salad with Smoked Paprika & Sweet Mango Dressing + Video
- How to Make Cottage Cucumber Salad
- How to Make 3 Unique Recipes for Cucumbers
- How to Make Watermelon & Cucumber Salad: Victoria Day Recipes