Bitters, if you are unsure, are used mainly in the bar industry. Many uses were considered to be out of style or sometimes retro.
However, today’s mixologists have brought back the bitters, Baby! Bringing those often thought of outdated ingredients, right into the forefront showcasing wild and amazing flavors in all sorts of beverages.
Fee Brothers in particular has a wide array of flavors for their bitters. It’s exciting just to go through the list and dream about the tasty deliciousness that would ensue if you had a bottle of their bitters to play with.
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
Yes, you read correctly, you only add a few drops of this concentrated tincture made from the peels of West Indian oranges. Yum! It’s sweet & bitter, as well as wildly orange all at the same time.
Try adding a few drops of these bitters to iced tea. So simple, easy & off the charts with flavor.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Orange Info on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Fee Brothers Celery Bitters
- Web Chef Review: Fee Brothers Grapefruit Bitters
- How to Make Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops + Video
- How to Make Frozen Orange Delight Desserts: Memorial Day Celebrations