This recipe for How to Cook Napa Jack’s Oven-Roasted BBQ Chicken Drumsticks makes for a satisfying, hearty entrée.
Napa Jack’s Oven-Roasted BBQ Chicken Drumsticks:
Whenever I use Napa Jack’s BBQ Sauces or Rubs, I am more than pleased with the results. They make my favorite recipes even better!
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Roast Time: 1 hr – 1 hr 10 min
Yield: 3 – 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 6 – 8 chicken drumsticks – washed and pat dry
- 2 – 3 tbsp Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce + 1 tbsp for basting
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp Napa Jack’s Poultry Seasoning Rub for Chicken and Fish
- 1/4 cup ginger ale – or any soda pop you prefer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready an oven baking dish.
- Brush baking dish bottom, sides and top rim with olive oil, and arrange drumsticks on bottom skin-side up.
- Season drumsticks on both sides with Napa Jack’s Poultry Seasoning Rub.
- In a small bowl, mix together about 2 – 3 tbsp Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce with ginger ale, combining well.
- Pour BBQ sauce/ginger ale mixture over chicken drumsticks and make sure all sides are coated in the mixture.
- Place uncovered baking dish with drumsticks into the preheated oven. Roast for 15 min, and then baste with BBQ sauce and return to oven. Repeat basting every 15 min until chicken drumsticks are done.
- Note: Full roasting time will be 1 hr – 1 hr & 10 min.
- For the last time, when chicken is done, re-baste, and return to oven under the broiler to crisp up, with the temperature dial turned to broil. With oven door ajar, broil drumsticks for from 2 – 4 min.
- Tip: Be sure to standby to make certain that you don’t allow chicken to burn.
- Remove from oven and serve.
What a great flavor! These drumsticks are so good that everyone will be asking for seconds, so make sure you make enough. It’s nice to be able to get that BBQ flavor in your oven.
This show is brought to you by Wine Country Kitchens. They bring the Napa Valley…to your table!
I hope you try this recipe How to Cook Napa Jack’s Oven-Roasted BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- How to Make Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Basting Sauce + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops + Video
- How to Roast Napa Jack’s Citrus Pear Chicken Thighs + Video
- How to Roast a Whole Chicken + Video