I’ve had the opportunity to pick up Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Peppers, and they are absolutely beautiful.
Harvest Barn Country Markets make great effort to provide produce grown within a 100 mile radius and, as a result, we are able to access the very best fruits and vegetables possible. These peppers are the result of those efforts and all the other produce we have on hand has come from them as well.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
You can find Harvest Barn Country Markets online at Harvest Barn.ca and they have two locations – one in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the other in St. Catharines. You are sure to find what you want in the line of produce as well as other items to create wonderful dishes and snacks.
Pick up some fresh Ontario peppers today and cook up a storm. Need recipes?
- Chiles Rellenos
- Sensationally Stuffed Peppers with Chevre
- Pickled Hot Peppers
- Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Corn Cakes
- Ground Beef & Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Roasted Sweet Peppers in a Roasting Tray
If you don’t have some fresh Ontario peppers on your counter top or in your fridge, go out and get some!
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Fresh Ontario Herbs
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Mushrooms
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Kale
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Lettuce at Harvest Barn Country Markets