I enjoy the taste and smell of fresh herbs and I am pleased to be able to get Harvest Barn Country Markets Fresh Ontario Herbs, along with other fresh produce as I need them.
I am using Harvest Barn’s fresh oregano on my pizza – it is so fragrant and the leaves are unblemished and fresh. They look so perfect that I think I will use them whole, scattered over top of the pizza.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
One of our favorite fresh herbs is Summer Savory. Many of our soups and stews call for summer savory. The scent of fresh savory is positively intoxicating. Grandma Kasper used it many of her soups, especially in her potato soup, which was out of this world, so we like to keep it on hand.
Harvest Barn Country Markets are convenient for us – they have two locations – one in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the other in St. Catharines, and they can be found online at Harvest Barn.ca.
Be sure to stop in at any time and check out all of their fresh produce which, for the most part and as much as possible, comes from within a 100 mile radius of their locations in Southern Ontario.
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Peppers
- Web Chef Review: Mediterranean Feta Cheese from Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Kale
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Mushrooms