Take at look at this gorgeous fresh, green, crisp Ontario Lettuce from Harvest Barn Country Market in Niagara-on-the Lake.
I can hardly wait to use it. When is the last time you ever purchased an enormous Romaine lettuce from your local supermarket? Probably never.
While there at Harvest Barn, I also picked up a lovely butter lettuce, which isn’t the easiest thing to find at my supermarket. This butter lettuce is so fresh that it just snaps when you break a leaf off. Harvest Barn Country Markets have a terrific variety of different lettuces and greens.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
A big plus for me when I shop there is that they try as much as possible to offer produce from within a 100 mile radius of their locations. It is everyone’s responsibility to do something about reducing their carbon footprint and keeping our world healthy for ourselves and our families.
Pick up some of this fresh Ontario Lettuce at Harvest Barn Country Markets today, while it’s in season!
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Asparagus at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Gooseberries at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Baby Kale at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Blue Potatoes at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Sweet Cherries at Harvest Barn Country Markets