Did you know you can find Mediterranean Feta Cheese at Harvest Barn Country Markets?
We really enjoy feta cheese in our house, and this one available @ Harvest Barn is absolutely delectable.
It comes in a see through plastic tub in its own brine. It is 24% milk fat and 55% moisture. This feta is so creamy and delicious, you could just eat it by the spoonful.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
On this day, we used it on a homemade pizza along with the other ingredients we got from Harvest Barn. Check out our show to see how beautiful it is and how easy it is to make with fresh items.
Everything looks so good there – so colorful and fresh, it’s hard to resist filling your shopping cart. If you stop in on your way home from work, you will be sure to find something fabulous to create a memorable meal.
Check out Harvest Barn Country Markets online at Harvest Barn.ca and see all they have to offer. Harvest Barn Country Markets has two locations in Southern Ontario.
Once you pick up some of this tasty feta, you’ll need some recipes to enjoy it.
- Harvest Barn Specialty Pizza
- Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
- Mediterranean Bread for the Bread Machine
- Huevos Rancheros
- A Salad Bar at Home?
So, the next time you stop by Harvest Barn Country Markets, be sure to pick up some of their super creamy & super tasty Mediterranean feta cheese too.
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Fresh Ontario Herbs
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Olio Quattrociocchi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Peppers
- Web Chef Review: Jesse Tree Pitted Green Olives