When you use this recipe for How To Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops you will be surprised at how exceptionally fresh these chops taste because of the lemon zest, which kicks up the flavor of any food.
As well, the tiny piri piri pepper adds that little bit of spice that wakes up your taste buds.
How to Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops:
Since these chops I’m using aren’t too thick, they cook in no time.
This is just what you want at the end of a busy day when you are tired and looking for something truly delicious, but that’s not too time consuming to prepare.
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 6 – 8 min
Yield: 3 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 3 small loin pork chops
- 2 tsp lemon zest – slightly pulverized
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 piri piri pepper – ground
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 tbsp rice bran oil – I use Epicureal Rice Bran Oil
- Pat dry pork chops.
- In shallow plate or bowl, thoroughly mix together pepper, lemon zest, hot pepper & black sesame seeds.
- Coat each pork chop with mixture.
- Heat oil in hot skillet and saute pork chops, turning only once, so both sides are nicely browned – about 2 – 3 min on each side. * Tip: Check before turning to be sure first side is brown.
- Remove from heat and allow meat to rest before cutting into the chops, and salt just prior to serving.
You will find this recipe for Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops very simple & quick to make.
I hope you enjoy this Pork Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Piri Piri Chillies
- How to Cook Crusted Pork Loin Chops
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Orange BBQ Pork Loin Center Chops + Video
- How to Make Rhubarb Horseradish Marinade for Pork Chops
- How to Cook Asparagus with Hazelnuts & Orange