Roasted Cauliflower is not only an easy side dish to cook, but it’s healthy too.
This gorgeous cauliflower recipe creates something golden & tasty, with some flair & fun.
The side skewer set from Mutt Shop Products I use for this recipe is really perfect for this particular recipe. The skewers hold the chunks of cauliflower to roast evenly and quickly. Then, you can serve them beautifully, and even set the skewers in the center piece set for serving.
How to Roast Skewered Cauliflower:
You’ll want to make sure you roast extra cauliflower when you make this recipe. Roasted cauliflower is exceptional in omelets.
Type: Side Dish Recipe
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 1 head cauliflower – washed, trimmed & cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground peppercorns – I used White Kampot Peppercorns
- sea salt – to taste; I used Drogheria Persian Blue Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep cauliflower by washing, trimming & cutting into 2 – 3 inch chunks.
- Toss cauliflower in a bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Thread cauliflower onto skewers and place skewers into center piece holder on a cookie sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 30 min at 350 degrees F. Remove & baste, if necessary, with olive oil. * Tip: If the cauliflower looks really dry, add about 1/2 cup of water to the cookie sheet to continue roasting with some steam in the oven.
- Continue roasting for an additional 20 – 30 min in the oven.
- Remove & serve as a healthy side dish.
These skewered & roasted cauliflower sure was delicious, and I love using this versatile side skewer set for so many different applications.
I hope you enjoy this Cauliflower Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Side Skewer Center Piece Set from Mutt Shop Products
- How to Roast Carrots in a Roasting Tray + Video
- How to Roast Smoked Paprika Potato Bites + Video
- How to Roast Radishes, Scapes, Beets & Parsnips as a Side Dish + Video
- How to Cook Lamb Skewers with Peppers, Sweet Potatoes & Pears