Roasted Potato Bites are a super easy side dish for so many main dishes, not to mention delicious & very inexpensive.
They are not fried, so they are much healthier than fries, and with less fat than mashed potatoes with butter & cream.
The smoked paprika on these potato bites makes you crave them over & over. A perfect combination, and a wonderful addition to your cooking repertoire.
How to Roast Smoked Paprika Potato Bites:
Type: Side Dish Recipe
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking like Alpha Beta Pie:
- 6 potatoes – washed, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- smoked paprika powder – I used La Chinata Sweet Smoked Paprika Powder
- salt – I used Drogheria Cyprus Flake Sea Salt
- pepper – I used Drogheria Organic Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley – finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare potatoes by washing, peeling (if desired), and cutting into 2 inch chunks with a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley & smoked paprika.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a cookie sheet that’s been greased or sprayed.
- Roast in the oven about 20 min, or until golden brown and fork tender. Turn once.
- Adjust seasonings, if desired or necessary.
I just love these roasted smoked paprika potato bites…I may even have to make them tonight for dinner.
I hope you enjoy this Potato Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Roast Sweet Potato Medallions + Video
- How to Roast Potato Florets + Video
- How to Roast Smoked Paprika Whole Chicken + Video
- How to Roast Kohlrabi + Video
- How to Cook Sweet Potato Sticks in a Roasting Tray + Video