Tired of the same, old, boring potato recipes? Try out these Baked Potato Florets!
How to Roast Potato Florets:
I like to keep the skins of my potatoes on, if at all possible. Sometimes, there are blemishes or eyes that need to be peeled or removed, respectively, but the skin of the potato holds a lot of nutrients in it that we can eat. It’s a shame we often throw out these skins that keep us healthy.
- Tip: If people in your household aren’t crazy about the peels & skins of vegetables & fruits, try negotiating with peeling only half of the skin off. The best of both worlds!
Type: Side Dish Recipe
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 3 – 4 potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt – I used Drogheria Smoked Cyprus Sea Salt
- pepper – I used Drogheria Four Peppers Grinder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash, peel (if desired or necessary), and slice potatoes thinly.
- Arrange slices of potato into flower formations on a greased or sprayed cookie sheet, or on a silicone baking sheet. Layer them in a circular pattern and place one smaller slice in the center.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Roast in oven for 5 min. Remove & lightly coat with olive oil using a basting brush.
- Continue roasting potatoes for 2 minutes at a time until they are golden brown & fork tender.
- Serve alongside almost any main dish.
These roasted potato florets are crunchy, aesthetically pleasing & super tasty.
I hope you enjoy this Potato Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Quick Baked Potatoes in the Microwave
- How to Make Quick Baked Potatoes
- How to Cook Sweet Potato Sticks in a Roasting Tray + Video
- How to Roast Smoked Paprika Potato Bites + Video
- How to Roast Sweet Potato Medallions + Video