It’s Drogheria Persian Blue Salt.
Yup, I said BLUE salt! For us foodies out there, this is a interesting find…
It comes from Iran and will certainly be a conversation piece over a meal served with this salt on the table. Let’s face it, it satisfies the kid in us, as well as the sophisticated foodie alike!
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
In comparison to Drogheria Brittany Grey Sea Salt, this is a more intense “salty” flavor. The Brittany Grey Sea Salt from France is quite a bit more mild.
In addition, this Persian blue salt is more sulfurous in nature with a distinct flavor.
Yes, you really can tell a difference when you use different salts, especially when you freshly grind them in the purest form you are able to acquire them. ~ Kimberly Edwards
I did not find this salt at my grocer, as they don’t carry it. You are able to find it at:
I hope you found this Web Chef Review helpful on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Brittany Grey Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Sea Salt with Red Wine
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Smoked Cyprus Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Red Hawaiian Sea Salt