Whether you’re looking for a romantic evening, or you’re in a celebratory mood, Oysters on the Half Shell are the perfect, tasty tidbits to offer up.
How to Make Oysters on the Half Shell:
Type: Appetizer Recipe
- Scrub & chill oysters well.
- Open just prior to serving by using a shucking knife, pulling off the beard, if there is one, and leaving the oyster loose on the shell.
- Place oysters back in the half shell, on crushed ice on serving plates or a large serving platter.
- Fill small containers in the center with cocktail sauce, lemon wedges, grated horseradish and brown, buttered bread.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Oyster Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Raw Oysters on the Half-Shell – Have You Tried One?
- Seafood Shack in Dallas – Restaurant Review
- How to Make Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- How to Cook Oysters on the Half Shell in a Bamboo Steamer
- How to BBQ Broccoli with Lemon Wedges + Video