Here’s the simple, traditional recipe just for you to enjoy with your fabulous seafood dish!
Type: Sauce Recipe
Serve With: Boiled, chilled shrimp, crab, lobster
Prep Time: 5 min
Yield: 1 cup
- 3/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- hot sauce – to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Adjust hot sauce to taste
- Serve with chilled seafood like shrimp, crab or lobster.
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Have you checked out the Cool Foodie Gifts in the Cooking with Kimberly Store?
[tags]cocktail sauce, traditional cocktail sauce, seafood sauce, shrimp cocktail sauce, how to make cocktail sauce, how to make sauce, ketchup sauce, horseradish sauce, sauce recipe[/tags]
- How to Make Coconut Curry Dip for Seafood
- Seafood for New Year’s
- How to Cook Crab & Scallop Cakes with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- How to Make Creamy Malibu Coconut Dipping Sauce
- How to Make Avocado Cups for Seafood Salad