This Creamy Tartar Sauce is a perfectly ideal accompaniment to fish.
How to Make Creamy Tartar Sauce:
Type: Sauce Recipe
Serve with: fish & lemon wedges
Prep Time: 8 min
Yields: 1 1/3 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg – hard boiled; finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet pickles or green relish – drained
- 1 tbsp capers – chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp parsley – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olives – * optional; finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- red pepper or hot sauce – if desired
- salt & pepper – to taste
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, egg, sweet pickles or green relish, capers, parsley, olives, Dijon mustard, red pepper or hot sauce (if desired), salt & pepper.
- Serve alongside fish with lemon wedges.
For a Tasty Change:
You never have to buy Tartar Sauce again…it’s easy to make, and even more delicious!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Condiment Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Healthy Creamy Herb Salad Dressing
- How to Cook Mushroom Wine Sauce
- How to Make Spinach Ranch Dressing: Memorial Day Celebrations
- How to Cook Crab & Scallop Cakes with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- How to Make Creamy Broccoli Salad: Father’s Day Flavor