This Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad is suitable for many salads, as it’s fresh & tangy, brightening up any dish.
How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad:
This salad dressing is best made just prior to serving.
If you wish to incorporate garlic into the dressing, mash it to a paste using a small, peeled garlic clove & a couple pinches of salt.
- Tip: Add garlic in just before whisking the vinaigrette.
Type: Salad Dressing Recipe
Serve with: Kiwi Quinoa Salad with Shrimp
Prep Time: 7 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper – or red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp shallot – minced
- 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 cup walnut oil
- Blend ingredients by whisking together salt, pepper, lemon juice, cayenne, shallot & mustard.
- Slowly add oil while whisking.
- Serve on top of a great salad like Kiwi Quinoa Salad with Shrimp!
This Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing should be used immediately, but if absolutely necessary, it can be refrigerated covered for a short while, shaking well before use.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Lemon Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Kiwi Quinoa Salad with Shrimp
- How to Make Healthy Creamy Herb Salad Dressing
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Pasta Salad with Tuna
- How to Make a Super Simple Vinaigrette Dressing
- How to Make Napa Valley Cucumber Salad with Smoked Paprika & Sweet Mango Dressing + Video