How to Make a Super Simple Vinaigrette Dressing
This is the basic recipe I use to create all of my vinaigrettes, cold or hot, for sauces on pasta or to marinate meats like chicken breasts or marinating steaks. Simply change the flavors by using different vinegars, different oils, different sweeteners (honeys, jams, jellies) and different spices!
~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Type: Salad Recipe
Serve With: On top of salad, over pasta or to marinate meat
Prep Time: 5 min
1. Prepare vinaigrette, by whisking in a bowl, with vinegar, olive oil, mustard powder, pepper, Italian seasoning, honey, jam, and garlic.
* Tip: To me, the very best vinegar is aged balsamic from Modena – the older, the better!
2. Serve on salad, over pasta or use to marinate meat or make a sauce!
* Tip: Save your jam jars for the next vinaigrette! When you’ve scraped out or used all the jam you can, mix all ingredients in the jam jar by putting the top on and shaking. All the jam you couldn’t get out is perfect for your vinaigrette!
This is such a great, go-to recipe that works every single time and is customizable with anything you’re eating! Have fun with it!
I hope you enjoyed this Sauce Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. I found for you a very reasonably priced, 10 yrs aged Balsamic Vinegar from Modena:
[tags]vinaigrette recipe, vinaigrette, vinegar, olive oil, dressing recipe, dressing, vinaigrette dressing, salad, Italian recipe, vegetarian recipe, vegan recipe, sauces, condiments[/tags]
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Pasta Salad with Tuna
- How to Make Super Food Salad with Pork Ribs & BBQ Balsamic Vinaigrette + Video
- Spice Up Your Meals with a Splash!
- How to Make Napa Jack’s Peach Bourbon BBQ Vinaigrette + Video
- How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad