How to Cook Kimberly’s Pasta Salad with Tuna
This is my go-to pasta salad in the summer-time, perfect for those hot afternoons and evenings! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Instead of using tuna, you may use any grilled fish or chicken breast.
Prep Time: ~ 15 min
Cook Time: ~ 12 min
Yield: 5-6 people
1. Boil water in a large stock pot with sea salt and bay leaf.
2. While waiting for water to boil, prepare your red pepper, artichoke hearts, olives, and green onion (and fresh basil, parsley and oregano if you’re using fresh herbs).
3. Prepare vinaigrette, by whisking in a bowl, with vinegar, olive oil, mustard powder, pepper, Italian seasoning, honey, jam, and garlic.
4. Once pasta is al dente, ~ 12 min, drain water.
5. Add tuna, vinaigrette and rest of ingredients and toss gently until all ingredients are evenly dispersed.
6. Serve warm or cold and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. If you’re looking to Eat Healthy, check out this fabulous eBook I found:
[tags]pasta salad, salad, vinaigrette, Italian, vinaigrette, side dishes, healthy recipe, quick meal, fish, tuna fish, tuna[/tags]
- How to Make a Super Simple Vinaigrette Dressing
- How to Make a Really Tasty, Healthy Nicoise Salad
- How to Cook ‘You’ll Never Believe It’s Healthy’ Creamy Mushroom Linguine
- How to Cook Cilantro & Lime Tuna Melts: Cupboard Cooking
- How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad