How to Make Spinach Ranch Dressing:
Creamy & flavorful, it’s delicious on salad, pizza and used as a dip.
Type: Salad Dressing
Prep Time: 15 min
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup spinach leaves – finely minced
- 1 garlic clove – peeled
- couple pinches of salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 tbsp chives – finely snipped
- salt & pepper – to taste
- In a blender, puree garlic clove and salt until smooth. Remove to a bowl.
- Whisk in buttermilk, lime juice, parsley & chives and continue to whisk until very well blended.
- Stir in the minced spinach leaves.
- Taste and correct salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve over salad, over vegetable sticks, or as a dip, as desired.
This recipe for Spinach Ranch Salad Dressing is so delicious you will want to double the recipe to keep it on hand at all times.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Memorial Day Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Healthy Creamy Herb Salad Dressing
- How to Make Napa Valley Blood Orange Buttermilk Salad Dressing + Video
- How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad
- How to Make Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
- How to Make Pre-Spring Salad