This recipe for How to Grill Napa Jack’s Top Sirloin Steaks can be done on an indoor grill or outdoor BBQ.
Napa Jack’s Top Sirloin Steaks:
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Grill Time: 8 – 10 min
Rest Time: 5 min
Yield: 2 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 2 top sirloin steaks
- 1/2 tsp Napa Jack’s Steak Rub
- sprinkle of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat indoor grill or outdoor BBQ on high heat.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of steaks.
- Sprinkle Napa Jack’s Steak Rub and pepper on both sides of steaks.
- Place steaks on hot grill and allow to remain until nice grill marks are achieved – about 2 min. Then, rotate steaks a quarter turn to create a crosshatch of grill marks.
- Turn steaks over and repeat grilling until crosshatch grill marks are achieved on this side as well – about 2 min.
- Tips: By this time, the steaks should be cooked to medium done (pink on the inside). If you prefer a well done steak, add up to 2 min more of cooking time. It is best not to overcook your steak.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest, lightly covered with a loosely fit aluminum foil tent, for at least 2 min before you cut into the meat, so the meat retains its’ juices, and has that moist, succulent texture we look for.
It is very quick and simple to grill a good steak properly. Just be sure that the meat is at room temperature when it is placed on the preheated hot grill, do not overcook, and allow the steak to rest with just a piece of foil wrap placed on top of the steak – do not seal the foil around the steak, just loosely cover.
If, when you cut into your steak, juices flow freely out of the meat, you haven’t allowed the meat to rest long enough after cooking.
On this night, I served a delicious cucumber salad to serve alongside these lovely steaks, as well as grilled corn-on-the-cob.
Check out this side dish:
Do try this easy recipe How To Grill Napa Jack’s Top Sirloin Steaks and enjoy perfectly cooked, delicious steaks often.
- How to Grill a Top Sirloin Steak
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Merlot BBQ Eye of Round Steaks + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rubbed Eggplant + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rubbed Corn-on-the-Cob + Video
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky Pork Rib Chops + Video