We all enjoy a great steak, and here is a way to make a great steak fabulous, with Napa Jack’s Steak Rub from Wine Country Kitchens.
You can see the dill seeds, coriander seeds, cracked peppercorns, red chili flakes, garlic, onion and sea salt along with other fine ingredients, and what a kick this gives the flavors of your steaks.
This steak rub, chock full of delicious goodness, comes to you in a sturdy, reusable, labelled, little tin with a see-thru lid – perfect for stacking in your spice cupboard.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Check out the Show:
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
These products are perfect for grilling outdoors or indoors under the broiler, or in the oven. I do recommend them most heartily.
Napa Jack’s Steak Rub will spice up your beef this grilling season.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Poultry Rub for Chicken & Fish
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Original BBQ Sauce
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce