Smokey, gooey & delicious is what you’re in store for with Grilled Brie with Roasted Red Pepper Jelly – perfect for Victoria Day weekend entertaining!
Complete with grill marks & creamy deliciousness, this appetizer will rock your Victoria Day weekend.
Grilled Brie with Roasted Red Pepper Jelly:
This is a lovely selection for a snack or appetizer, served with an array of crackers and biscuits.
Type: Appetizer Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Grill Time: 3 – 4 min
Serves: 4 – 6 people
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Have available a serving tray that will hold the brie and the crackers.
- Remove wrapping from the brie cheese wheel.
- Baste brie with olive oil & place on the grill or BBQ, just long enough to get grill marks on the outside of the cheese.
- Turn over and repeat, making sure you do not leave the brie on the grill too long because it can melt away.
- Note: Do not leave the cheese unattended while it is on the grill – this will only take a few minutes.
- Place the brie on a suitable serving tray and spoon a few tablespoons of roasted red pepper jelly over the grilled cheese.
- Surround the brie with the cracker assortment.
This is a quick and easy recipe and it is very attractive to serve on its own, or on a buffet table. It is sure to disappear quickly.
Grilled Brie with Roasted Red Pepper Jelly is so tasty, you may want to grill up a few wheels for everyone for Victoria Day.
- How to Make Green & Red Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Spread
- How to Make Maple Brie Spread
- How to Make Cream Cheese & Anchovy Stuffed Pickled Cherry Peppers
- How to Roast Radishes in a Roasting Tray + Video
- How to Bake Figs with Brie