How to Make Maple Brie Spread
This recipe is from my cousin, Tara, who presented us with this beautiful spread at her Christmas Get-Together…Great combination…Amazing!
~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Serve With: Gourmet, plain crackers or Melba toast
Prep Time: ~ 4 min
Cook Time: 10 min
1. Place Brie in center of an oven-safe serving dish and pour maple syrup over top.
2. Sprinkle pecans on top of the Brie and syrup.
3. Place in pre-heated oven for 10 min at 350 degrees F.
4. Serve with thin, plain crackers.
I hope you enjoyed this Appetizer on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Loking for a good Brie? Here is a great one at a great price of $10.99:
[tags]maple syrup, maple, Brie, cheese, pecans, spread, appetizer, gourmet recipe, cheese spread, vegetarian recipe, French cheese, hors d’oeuvres[/tags]
- How to Grill Brie with Roasted Red Pepper Jelly: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Green & Red Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Spread
- How to Bake Figs with Brie
- Canadian Maple Syrup: Moments I Remember
- Beyoncé’s Celebrity Maple Syrup Diet?: Culinary Questions with Kimberly