How to Make Green & Red Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Spread
Serve With: A delicious variety of crackers & biscuits
Prep Time: 7 min
Yield: 1 brick of spread
1. Place creamed cheese brick on a pretty serving platter.
2. Spoon 3 tbsp red pepper jelly on half of the creamed cheese, and 3 tbsp green pepper jelly on the other half of the creamed cheese, so that the jellies are drizzling over the sides of the brick.
3. Sprinkle walnuts over and around the spread.
4. Serve with a spreading knife and a delicious assortment of crackers and biscuits.
Oooh, I love this! My Aunt Mary makes this just about every year, when they have us over for the Holidays!
I hope you enjoy this Hors D’Oeuvres recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Looking for more great ideas for Hors D’Oeuvres? Check out this lovely book with fabulous photos:
[tags]pepper jelly, cream cheese spread, spread, creamed cheese, appetizer, hors d’oeuvres, Holiday recipe, Thanksgiving recipe, Christmas recipe[/tags]
- How to Grill Brie with Roasted Red Pepper Jelly: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Spicy Fig & Pistachio Tapenade with Cream Cheese
- How to Make Maple Brie Spread
- How to Make Hummus from Heaven
- How to Cook Spicy Cream Cheese Stuffed Tortilla Rolls