I’m bringing you a wonderful chicken wing recipe that may be a bit more ethnic in nature than you’re used to, and they are amazing…Perfect Taste Biryani Chicken Wings!
They are super easy to make, healthier than deep fried wings, and tasty beyond comparison.
How to Bake Perfect Taste Biryani Chicken Wings:
I used Perfect Taste Biryani Casserole Sauce to coat the chicken wings, from a company based out of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada – a stone’s throw away from me…
Now, biryani actually comes from a Persian word for roasted or fried, and in essence, we are roasting these chicken wings. It is usually made with chicken, as you’ll hear “chicken biryani” a lot. Biryani is full of amazing spices paired with fresh ginger, garlic, onion, tomato…
I’m not adding many other spices to this mixture, as it is very complete, in my opinion. Sometimes, you purchase sauces or the like, and you feel the need to “doctor” them up a bit to suit your taste bud preference…but not this stuff! Just go with it, and you’ll be happy.
- Tip: If you want an even lower calorie meal, you may remove the chicken skin from the wings. It’s a bit of a fussy job, so I’m omitting this step today.
I’m hungry now; let’s get started!
Type: Entrée Recipe
Serve with: rice
Prep Time: 5 – 12 min
Bake Time: 30 – 45 min
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Perfect Taste with Kimberly:
- 20 chicken wings – drums & flats
- 2 1/2 heaping tbsp Perfect Taste Biryani Casserole Sauce
- black pepper – to taste
- Separate your wings into drums & flats, and save the wing tips in a resealable plastic freezer bag for future use in soups & stocks.
- Massage chicken wings in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag with Perfect Taste Biryani Casserole Sauce. Allow to marinate for a few hours up to a day in the refrigerator before you bake, roast or BBQ them to achieve full flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken wings on a baking sheet with skin side up. * Tip: Using a silicone sheet on your baking pans will keep everything from sticking to the bottom & will be an easier cleanup afterwards too.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 45 min, flipping halfway. Bake until juices run clear & they are tender & browned with gorgeous, crispy skin. * Tip: If they are cooked, but not crispy, turn them to skin side up & broil in the oven for a few minutes, watching closely, to crisp up the skin.
- Remove from oven & serve with rice immediately.
Be sure to check out my Tandoori Chicken Wings too…Oh yeah!
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Wing Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Ode to Chicken Wings: Tailgating Central
- How to Cook the Best Tandoori Chicken Wings
- How to Cook ‘Perfect Taste’ Dry Rub Baked Chicken Breasts + Video
- Web Chef Review: Perfect Taste Curried Coat & Bake Mix
- 4 Delicious Super Bowl Tailgating Trends