On the menu is Perfect Taste Dry Rub Baked Chicken Breasts!
Now, Perfect Taste Ltd. is a South Asian spice, rub, chutney & sauce line out of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada by Ben & Rita James. Unbelievable flavors and I’m honored to show them to you…
It’s finely ground and very homogenous, so that it coats meat evenly.
How to Bake Perfect Taste Dry Rub Chicken Breasts:
I’m not doctoring up this dry rub much today, as it’s a great balance and power packed with amazing flavors that I want to appreciate as they are intended.
Type: Main Dish Recipe
Serve With: a rice dish
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 45 min – 1 hr
Yield: Serves 2
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Perfect Taste with Kimberly:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Perfect Taste Dry Rub
- 8 mushrooms – halved
- 8 whole cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil or rice bran oil – I used Epicureal Rice Bran Oil
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste; I used Epicureal Comet’s Tail Peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season chicken breasts all over with salt & pepper as desired.
- Using your hands, rub Perfect Taste Dry Rub into the chicken all over the entire surface.
- Spray roasting pan or baking sheet with non-stick spray and place chicken breasts on.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 20 – 30 min.
- Turn chicken breasts and add halved mushrooms & whole cherry tomatoes coated with olive oil & seasoned with salt & pepper, to your taste.
- Continue baking in oven for an additional 20 – 30 min on 350 degrees F or until juices run clear and the chicken has produced a nice crust on the outside.
- Serve alongside rice with the roasted mushrooms & cherry tomatoes.
Your taste buds will be doing acrobatics, this stuff is so good. Probably the best dry rub I have tasted in quite some time. Yum!
Where can you get “Perfect Taste” products?
- Online @ PerfectTaste.ca
- Various retailers in the Niagara Region:
- Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Specialty Shops
* For more Recipes & Reviews of Perfect Taste products, check out ‘Perfect Taste with Kimberly‘ – a web series from web chef, Kimberly Turner, from Cooking with Kimberly.
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Sentationally Stuffed Peppers with Chevre
- How to Slow Roast Chicken with the Best Skin Ever
- Great Wings & Pizza at J Rocks Bar & Pizza in St. Catharines, Ontario
- How to Bake Lamb with Oregano in Parchment
- How to BBQ Kampot Pepper Crusted Chicken Breasts